Two month haul
- Marauder’s Map tank top from Lulutops
- Badass looking knife – from a shop in Florida, it was super cheap!
- Voldemort’s wand necklace – got it for free, only paid shipping
- Harry Potter Film Wizardry – I had a bunch of Amazon Rewards points saved up, so I didn’t have to pay for it!
I am like crazy impressed with the Film Wizardry book!! It’s got a lot of really neat stuff from the making of the movies in there, and the props are epic! It’s got four of Umbridge’s proclamation prints, Harry’s invitation letter to Hogwarts, a replica Marauder’s Map, an invitation to the Yule Ball, Film Wizardry Photo Album, and little candy boxes that you can put together. And that’s just the stuff that’s removable! There’s a few other props in the book that are glued in but still awesome. Even if you don’t get it for free like I did, it’s only $30 on Amazon, which is a really good deal for everything you get!
Bought from HalfBloodPrints:
- Harry Potter minimalist poster
- Mockingjay watercolor poster
I also got the Sirius Black poster for free with this order as well as a gorgeous golden snitch watercolor mini magnet (not pictured, oops). The posters were buy one get one free so I got all this for a fabulous price! I can’t wait to frame the posters!!
November Fandom of the Month Club:
- Harry Potter bookmark
- Mockingjay keychain
- Dragon earrings
- Dr. Who ring
- Hand necklace (I honestly have no clue what it’s from >.<)
- Generation Fandom magnet (HalfBloodPrints)
- Soundless by Richelle Mead
- Soundless bookmark & temporary tattoos
- Compact mirror
- Castle necklace from the Geeky Cauldron
- Percy Jackson bracelet
- Snow White tea tin
- DaVinci’s Tiger by L.M. Elliott
- DaVinci’s Tiger themed magnet set
- To Do List from BoyGirlParty
- What I Read book journal
- Art magnet from Sandra Vargas
- “Reading at the Cafe” candle from FrostBeard Studios
- Postcard set from @newleafwriter (Instagram) – thank you Sarah for the lovely handwritten note!
- Gorgeous scarf and The Dogs by Allan Stratton from Logan @ The Book Elves – thank you Logan! <3
- Alice in Wonderland/Splintered themed charm necklaces were made by my best friend
- The picture was drawn by my talented boyfriend!
Epic package from @bookstorefinds on Instagram!
- Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
- The Happenstances… by Peter L. Harmon
- The Arrivals by Melissa Marr
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- Always/Stag tee
- My brain is 80% fictional characters tee
- Deathly Hallows symbol tote bag
- Harry Potter pencil case
- Mini journals
- Alice in Wonderland temporary tattoos
- #thehappenstances Sunglasses
- Bracelets from The Trashy Crafter
- Adorable handmade bookmarks
- Dumbledore, Snape, McGonagall, and Sirius Black pins
- “The Maze” candle from The Fragrance Library
- Hogwarts house soaps
It was seriously like Christmas when I got this package in the mail! Andrea rocks!!
- Starflight by Melissa Landers
- Riders by Veronica Rossi
- A Gathering of Shadows by Victoria Schwab
- Ruined by Amy Tintera
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
Posts on the blog:
- Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
- Audiobook Review: Raging Star by Moira Young
- Review: Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
- Review: The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa
- 2016 Prequel & Sequel Challenge Sign-Ups
- Review: The Rose Society by Marie Lu
- Review: The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Books I Re-Read Recently Via Audio
- Review: Waterfell by Amalie Howard
- Books I Didn’t Finish: December 2015
- 2015 Prequel & Sequel Challenge: Final Wrap Up & Giveaway!
- 2015 End of Year Book Survey
- The 2015 Novel Heartbeat Awards
- Mini Review: Invaded by Melissa Landers
- 2015 Reading Stats & Challenges Overview
I got the tree put up, and as you can see my kitties love it :) They like to climb into it and bend the bottom branches until they’re almost broken. Thankfully I didn’t have any issues with them messing with it while there were presents under the tree. I also had a Harry Potter marathon! I watched all the movies with my boyfriend, Aaron. You know you’ve got yourself a keeper when he’s willing to sit through 19 hours of Harry Potter with you ;)
Orion is getting big! He’s definitely coming out of his shell. He was very skittish when we first got him, but now he cuddles with us a lot.
The next two pictures are from my niece’s wedding. She looked so beautiful in her wedding dress! I don’t usually get choked up at weddings, but I almost lost it when I saw my brother crying! He’s one proud daddy <3
Last but not least, my parents made my day on New Year’s by giving me something special: A set of keys. Not just any set of keys, but the keys to my first car! It’s funny that they should give them to me on New Year’s Day, because the first time they gave them to me was exactly one week and twelve years prior. I will never forget that Christmas morning!
Other than that, there’s not much to report. I had a fabulous holiday! I had Christmas dinner at my house for the very first time so that Aaron and I could have our parents all together instead of splitting up between families. It was kind of nerve-wracking, but everything turned out great! I didn’t burn anything, or burn the house down haha. How was everyone else’s holiday?!
What’s in your mailbox, loverlies? Link me up!