Library booksale haul:
Clarity by Kim Harrison
Evernight by Claudia Gray
BZRK by Michael Grant
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
The Kill Order by James Dashner
Nightspell by Leah Cypess
Legacy of Tril: Soulbound by Heather Brewer
Team Human by Sarah Rees Brennan & Justine Larbalestier
Chime by Franny Billingsley
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Replication by Jill Williamson
Jellicoe Road by Malina Marchetta
Love & Leftovers by Sarah Tregay
The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
Vesper by Jeff Sampson
Dark Eyes by William Richter
Forgotten by Cat Patrick
Hysteria by Megan Miranda
The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore
False Memory by Dan Krokos
The DUFF by Kodie Keplinger
Blessed by Tonya Hurley
Altogether I only spent $28! :)
*This is from the last month because I’m just now getting caught up with blogging >.<
- My #1 favorite post this week goes to When bullying isn’t bullying by Mel @ The Daily Prophecy. This has been a major problem for me, especially lately – because I’m a very direct person and people can’t handle it. This was a very thought provoking post that I think everyone needs to read!
- Kelly @ Effortlessly Reading rants about people who ask for comments (this annoys me too!)
- Jenna @ Jenna Does Books discusses when books make her angry
- Ashley @ Nose Graze answers the question do you have to follow bloggers who follow you?
- Cee @ The Novel Hermit wants to know if you’re a free-spirited or planned book picker (I’m a bit of both!)
- Kelly @ Pretty Little Reader talks about her review process (which is a lot like mine!), gives us some tips for blogging on the go, and goes on a campaign against CAPTCHA
- Eileen @ Singing and Reading in the Rain talks about “ME” books (I need to read more of those!)
- And last but definitely not least – in fact, this one takes my #2 slot this week – Leanne @ Oh, the Books! talks about worst case scenarios (LOVE this! Very empowering!)
This weekend was my library’s biannual book sale! Woo hoo! I always look forward to it because it’s so exciting to find books for $1 or less. This is why I can afford to have so many books – I rarely ever buy them full price ;)
Same old crap, different day. Work was rough this week because I’ve been getting the whole “you’re mean” and “you’re scary” bit again (Hi, my name is Jessi and I eat puppies and small children for breakfast), and to be honest I’ve had enough. Wednesday was a pretty good day, but seriously if next week doesn’t improve from this week, I think it’s high time to look for employment elsewhere.
On the bright side, though, the weather has been MUCH nicer! Glad to have it get above 40 degrees for a change!
What’s in your mailbox, loverlies? Link me up!