What I got this week
I found out this week that all first editions are signed. So I ordered one from Amazon! I was a little disappointed that the signature was on a blank page instead of the title page, but oh well.
- Glass Arrow swag pack: Signed bookmark, magnet, wolf charm, clover charm, arrowhead charm, cedar candle, and a personal note from the fabulous Kristen Simmons! THANK YOU KRISTEN! <3 (Seriously, it was like Christmas when I opened this!)
From the pub:
- Heritage of Cyador by L.E. Modesitt Jr. (not pictured)
So…this is book 18 in the series. I haven’t even read the first book :(
Posts on the blog:
- [17 Nov] The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken ★★★★★
- [19 Nov] Trying to Explain YA to Someone Who Doesn’t Read
- [20 Nov] Life of a Blogger: 10 Things I’ll Never Do
I didn’t have a review for Friday because I was in a bit of a book slump last week (Symbiont just wasn’t doing it for me). Then Friday night I downloaded the Hearthfire add-on for Skyrim, and have since been glued to the Xbox (seriously, I was up til 2:30 am on Friday playing). You can build your own house and do whatever you want to it, it’s SO addicting! Soo I kinda forgot about posting this yesterday >.>
I’m almost done with The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong, so I should be back to my usual schedule next week! Expect to see my gushing, disjointed review for Endsinger this week for the blog tour as well!
What’s in your mailbox, loverlies? Link me up!