I’ve been wanting a readathon for a while now, so I figured I’d revive the Love for Books Readathon! Last year I co-hosted with Amanda @ Confessions of a Bookie Monster, but she has taken a hiatus from blogging so I’ll be flying solo this year. I’m hoping she’ll be back to join me again next year!
- The Love for Books Readathon runs from Monday, February 9th at 12:01 am through Sunday, February 15th at 11:59 pm.
- I will try to host at least one mini challenge sometime during the week for you to participate in! (If anybody is willing to host a mini challenge, let me know!)
- There will be a small giveaway at the end of the readathon for all participants.
- You may join whenever you like, but to be eligible for our grand prize giveaway, you must sign up by February 10th.
- To join, all you have to do is make a sign-up post and add your post URL to the linky below! You can put your goals and progress (will be required for the final giveaway) in your sign-up post, or you can make it separate. Totally up to you! (Even if you don’t have a blog, you’re welcome to join!)
- In order to enter for the grand prize, you must have a post to keep track of your progress so we I see that you participated.
- Books do not have to be of the romance genre. You can read anything you like!
- Follow along on Twitter and tweet your progress with the #LfBReadathon hashtag!
Hi Jessi! Can’t wait to make my post, but I just wanted to let you know February 8 is on Sunday, not Monday.
Thank you so much! It’s fixed now. I probably never would have noticed if you hadn’t said something >.<
You’re very welcome! The only reason why I noticed it is because the 8th is my moms birthday, otherwise I never would have realized either. :)
[…] haven’t done one of these in a while! The Love for Books readathon is hosted by Jessi from Novel Heartbeat. I’m really in the mood for a readathon. Will update this post with goals and books on the […]
This sounds like fun! I’m in (:
[…] My second Love for Books Readathon! Hosted by Jessi at Novel Heartbeat. […]
[…] time! Novel Heartbeat is hosting the 2nd Annual Love for Books Read-a-thon February 8-15. I’m really glad that she decided to do this, because I’ve been craving a […]
[…] excited to say that I’m signing up for the 2nd Annual Love For Books Readathon hosted by Jessi @ Novel Hearbeat! I’m also going to co-host a mini-challenge with her – […]
I think I will be jumping in. Are we reading ‘lurv’ books or just anything?
Nope! Any genre counts.
I’m really excited for this! I have been needing to join a readathon to motivate me recently. I can host a guest post if you still need any.
I’ve got two people already, but thank you so much for offering :)
[…] Love for Books Readathon will be this February 9-15 and is hosted by Novel Heartbeat! I am really excited to participate in this because I need some inspiration to start kicking my […]
This is going to be my first Readathon!!!! Thanks for hosting!
[…] Sign up for the readathon here. […]
[…] February 8, 2015 – February 15, 2015 The Love for Books read-a-thon is hosted by Jessi from Novel Heartbeat. […]
[…] join in, sign up here. The rules are simple and non-constraining. Read anything you like and set any goals you like. […]
I don’t have a blog, so I will post my challenges/progress here. :-D
1)Read 1,000 pages
2)Read a novella
3)Read Blood of Olympus
Well, I floundered on my challenges. I got one finished though. I read a novella. And, Blood of Olympus, still sadly remains unread. I *will* read it soon though.
Pages read – 743 (from several different books)
Novella read – Two Year Novel Course, Set 1 by Lazette Gifford
[…] Love for Books Readathon runs from Monday, February 9th at 12:01 am through Sunday, February 15th at 11:59 pm. There will be […]
[…] from Novel Heartbeat is hosting a week long readathon, starting today and finishing on February 15. And since I’ve been slipping on my reading […]
[…] time! Novel Heartbeat is hosting the 2nd Annual Love for Books Read-a-thon February […]
[…] year’s Love for Books Readathon (you can find my original post with updates here), hosted by Novel Heartbeat. This year, Adriana from She’s Got Books On Her Mind is hosting the first mini challenge: […]
[…] time! Novel Heartbeat is hosting the 2nd Annual Love for Books Read-a-thon February 8-15. Over all, I didn’t get to read as many books as I had hoped for, but I did […]
I barely met my goal, but had a lot of fun with this one! Total pages read: 1427, Total books finished: 3. Thanks for hosing!
hosting, that is
[…] generally because I suck at them. However, I find myself wanting to participate in one and Jesse @ Novel Heartbeat just so happens to be hosting her 2nd annual Love for Books […]