Afterglow by Karsten Knight
Big thanks to the lovely Reanna for the gift card that paid for this book! <333
The Ward by Jordana Frankel
THANK YOU NIKKI!!!
Cured by Bethany Wiggins (Netgalley)
Rebel by Amy Tintera (Edelweiss)
Ruins by Dan Wells (from Harper)
Death Sworn by Leah Cypess (Harper)
Steadfast by Claudia Gray
Tremor by Patrick Carman
Pretty Sly by Elisa Ludwig
Big thanks to Harper for the awesome ARC package! It was a lovely surprise :)
- ARC Review & Giveaway: Avalon by Mindee Arnett
- 2013 End of the Year Survey
- Books I Didn’t Finish in December
- Life of a Blogger: Non-bookish Hobbies
- 2014 Fur & Fangs Challenge Sign Ups
- Review: Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
- 2014 Fur & Fangs Reading Challenge (my goals)
- 2014 Goals & Resolutions
- Life of a Blogger: Cars
- Eugenia @ Chasm of Books talks about book hype
- Ashley @ Nose Graze tells us why giveaways don’t actually give you followers
- Asti @ A Bookish Heart talks about the fears of starting a blog (great advice!)
- Ashley @ Nose Graze gives 10 reasons why she loves a blog (which is basically exactly why I follow too!)
- Kelly @ Effortlessly Reading explains the awesomeness of Twitter
- Ashley @ Nose Graze asks if you draft posts and never finish them (I totally do)
So, if you’ve noticed, Novel Heartbeat has been a bit scarce on the usual blog posts lately. For one, I forgot to post this Heartbeat Weekly last week. Two, I’ve only been doing one review a week. I haven’t had anything to post! I’ve got a few reviews saved up now, but I think I’m going to stick to one review a week until I can catch up. If I have an ARC review I need to squeeze in before its release date, I’ll do that on Fridays. But I’d really like to get to my spring 2014 review copies, and I need to have enough reviews scheduled to make up for that time, since I can’t post reviews for those any time soon.
-I’ve also not been doing my Welcome to the Family posts lately. I’ve got plenty of people on my sign up list, but I’m tired of posting the same content in those and want to come up with some new and exciting questions. I just haven’t had the time or the motivation to do so. They will be back eventually, I promise!
-I’ve been scarce on discussions the last couple of weeks as well because I haven’t had any inspiration. Or time. I will try my best to work on that in the coming weeks! I have an important one scheduled for Wednesday, though!
-I will definitely continue posting my Life of a Blogger posts. I feel like they’ve been a success so far, and I love seeing all your responses and your own posts! I’ve had a lot of fun doing them, and even if I get too busy for anything else, Life of a Blogger will be a priority.
Trying desperately to stay warm! It’s been in the single digits, even negatives here, and I have to walk dogs in it. :( It’s been miserable, but I’m surviving. I’m just sick of the snow. I wish I could get out of Ohio! Thankfully it’s been warming up: Into the high 30’s. It’s sad that that feels warm…
What’s in your mailbox, loverlies? Link me up!