In the mail:
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (pre-ordered from Amazon)
Evertrue by Brodi Ashton (Amazon)
From the publisher:
Tin Star by Cecil Castellucci
Thank you Macmillan!!!
Where Silence Gathers by Kelsey Sutton (Netgalley)
- Stephanie @ Chasm of Books talks about reader fatigue in genres
- Victoria Schwab explains why it’s not so easy to continue her series (so sad to see that!)
- Kelly @ Pretty Little Reader compares readers and suscribers
- Inky @ Book Haven wants to know: Is book buying really a problem?
- Cass @ Books With Cass highlights the difference between plagiarism and inspiration
- Mel @ The Daily Prophecy talks about re-reading books
- Ashley @ Nose Graze asks if you’ve ever wanted to love a blog…but just don’t
- Cee @ Novel Hermit confesses that her name is an alias
- Judith @ Paper Riot talks about ARC envy
I have a new blog design! As you can see. Haha. I was getting very bored with my old one (even though it only lasted what, 4 months? If that?), and to tell you the truth I was never 100% happy with it. I played with some new ideas…one that was blue, green, and purple pastel that I really liked, but again I wasn’t completely satisfied. Then I had a whim to play with blue and gray together and voila! I found it :) Right now, it’s perfect. But I can’t guarantee it will last a long time, because let’s face it: I get bored easily!
The Love for Books Readathon is coming up here in a little over a week! If you haven’t signed up yet, there’s still plenty of time to sign up HERE :)
Absolutely nothing besides the usual…
What’s in your mailbox, loverlies? Link me up!