Books I got this week
- Endsinger by Jay Kristoff
- Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
- Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning
- Faefever by Karen Marie Moning
- Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
- Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning
- Iced by Karen Marie Moning
- Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
A HUGE thanks to Reanna, my fiancé, and my mom & dad for the gift cards that paid for these! I love you guys!!
- Exposure by Kathy Reichs
- Kitten bookmark (not shown)
THANK YOU Amanda for this beautiful hardcover and the adorable bookmark!!! <3
Posts on the blog:
- Review: Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop ★★★★½
- 2015 Prequel & Sequel Challenge
- The 2014 Novel Heartbeat Awards
- Life of a Blogger: New Years
- Review: The Body Electric by Beth Revis ★★★★½
- 2014 Prequel & Sequel Challenge: Final Wrap Up & Giveaway!
I’ve decided that I’m going to start doing a giveaway with every 5 heartbeat review (when I can afford it)! Shameless bookpushing :D
I also have the winners chosen for the Follower Appreciation giveaway:
- US winner (Talon w/ poster & signed bookplate): Angie F.
- INT winner (one book from TBD): Jennina M.
Thanks to everyone who entered!
What I’ve been up to this week:
Recovering from Christmas? Lol. I had a great New Year – I spent most of New Year’s Eve with my parents and fiancé, then on New Year’s Day I spent a few more hours with them and basically lazed around all day. On Friday I went to breakfast with them super early at Waffle House to see my parents off before they left to go back to Florida for the winter. They won’t be back until the end of April :( I’m definitely going to miss them. I’m glad I got to soak up some time with them while they were back for the holidays!
I hope you all had wonderful holidays!!
What’s in your mailbox, loverlies? Link me up!