Landry Park by Bethany Hagen
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
- Review: Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi (& a hate letter to Adam)
- Discussion: Blogger Etiquette
- Life of a Blogger: Craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done
- Review: Infinite by Jodi Meadows
- ASHLEY @ NOSE GRAZE GOT ENGAGED!!! <3
- Sophia @ Loving Lit talks about posting every day
- Lauren @ Lose Time Reading asks if you have deal breakers in books
- Ashley @ Nose Graze gives us her blogging confessions (I swear she’s my long lost twin!)
- Cee @ The Novel Hermit has a new feature about FONTS! (I love fonts!)
- Melissa @ Writer Grrl Reads talks about reading habits
- Sophia @ Loving Lit lists some tropes in paranormal romance
- Jennifer @ Live to Read, Love to Read asks if blogging takes away reading time
According to Goodreads, I’m already a book behind on my challenge…and that’s after lowering my goal 25 books from last year. *sighs* But, on the bright side, I may not have to do one review a week. I’ve got my ‘personal read’ reviews scheduled for Mondays, and I have so many upcoming review copy releases that I have to squeeze those reviews in, too. They will be up on Fridays, so I will have 2 reviews a week for a while. Yay!
Same old, same old. Dealing with crap at work, freezing my ass off in the cold weather…you know. I did start my new work schedule, though, which gives me 3 days off in a row! Yippee!
What’s in your mailbox, loverlies? Link me up!