Two week haul
- Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff, UK cover
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
- Rogue by Julie Kagawa
- A Million Suns by Beth Revis
- Sampler tin candles set from From the Page (they smell amazing!)
I was pretty ticked when I got A Million Suns, because it was (falsely) advertised as the original hardcover version. I even paid $10 for international shipping to get it from another country because I thought it was that cover. Thankfully after a very heated message, the seller refunded!
Half Price Books sale:
- Air Gear vol. 2
- Vampire Knight vol. 1
- Vampire Knight vol. 9
- DNAngel vol. 8
- DNAngel vol. 10
- Punch! vol. 2
- MeruPuri vol. 1
- Imadoki! vol. 1
- Girl Got Game vol. 2
- Girl Got Game vol. 4
I totally hit the jackpot of manga, I was thrilled! I’d never been to a HPB sale before, so it was interesting. I was really disappointed by their lack of YA books, though. I didn’t find anything :( But I’m very happy with the manga I got, I only paid $2 each for them!
- A School for Unusual Girls by Kathleen Baldwin
- The Hunt by Stacey Kade
- The Trials by Stacey Kade
- The Big Fix by Linda Grimes
Thank you so much to Disney-Hyperion and Tor for these books!
- Fandom-themed corner bookmarks, handmade
- Fandom charm keychain
- Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill
Thank you to Hannah (@hannahsbookclub on Instagram) for these! <3
Fandom of the Month Club subscription box:
- Harry Potter themed member card
- Deathly Hallows keychain
- “Wingardium Leviosa” feather necklace
- Owl ring
- Golden snitch earrings
- “Happiness” quote drawstring goodie bag
Like what you see? Check out the Fandom of the Month Club website!
Posts on the blog:
What I’ve been up to:
I feel like I haven’t had any free time lately, it’s awful! I’m falling behind again on blogging and reading. I’m now a whopping 8 reviews behind (I never do that!) and I missed Heartbeat Weekly last weekend (and this weekend, which is why it’s posting today, late).
But, on the bright side, my new schedule starts this week! I will now be doing three 12-hour shifts a week instead of working 6 days on nights. Yippee!! Double shifts are awful, but I prefer it that way because I can knock out my hours in a few days and have four days to myself! I’m hoping on this new schedule I’ll have more time to catch up on blogging and reading.
What’s in your mailbox, loverlies? Link me up!