What I got this week
- Red Rising art prints (from August Illumicrate)
- Nevernight art print (from August Illumicrate)
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff, special UK edition – SIGNED
- Nevernight quote clock from Evie Bookish (Society6)
- Illuminae quote mug from Evie Bookish (Society6)
- Candles from Frostbeard Studio – “Reading at the Cafe” & “Wizardry Buttery Drink”
I am SO IN LOVE with this stunning wall clock! I do believe it’s my new favorite piece in my whole library. Now’s the perfect time to order from Evie’s Society6 because they’re having a 10% off + free shipping sale through Monday!
I’m also very thrilled that I was able to get my hands on the Illumicrate art prints…the box is super expensive to ship to the US and I can’t afford it (or else TRUST ME, I WOULD HAVE IT. Illumicrate is on the top of my list, they always look so amazing!) and I was extremely envious of everyone who got them. Thank you Sharon for parting with yours! <3
- GORGEOUS handmade “Mischief Managed” necklace from NovelInk
This was such a lovely surprise, I love this necklace hardcore! THANK YOU SO MUCH CHRISTY! You’re the best!! If you love this necklace then stay tuned, because there will be one of these beauties in my big 20k mega giveaway when I hit 20,000 followers on Instagram! (Only 200 to go!)
Theme: “Fast times at YA high”
- P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
- Signed bookplate
- P.S. I Like You mini poster & colored pencils
- Adult coloring book from Blue Star Coloring
- “Hogwarts is my home” button by Taryn Draws
- “Chapter Raptor” button
- Eleanor & Park necklace (OwlCrate exclusive)
- Harry Potter art print by Susanne Draws
- Mini decomposition notebook
August YA Chronicles
Theme: “Professional book lover”
- Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley
- Library card scarf
- “Bibliophile” soap from Behind the Pages
- Book light
THAT SCARF. I CAN’T EVEN. I’m seriously in love with it, as much as I hate winter I can’t wait until it’s cold enough for me to wear it in public!!
Get 10% off your first box with my rep code NHB10!
Posts on the blog:
- [29 Aug] Bout of Books Wrap Up
- [30 Aug] Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi ★★★★
- [2 Sep] City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare ★★★
- [3 Sep] August Wrap Up & September TBR
- [4 Sep] Heartbeat Weekly (89)
Favorite posts this week:
- Cait @ Paper Fury talks about (hilarious) under-appreciated bookworm talents
What I’ve been up to this week:
Not much to report, it’s been pretty boring on my end! I get a three day weekend for the holiday so I’m pretty excited about that :D
What a great haul! I am IN LOVE with your photos!
Ooh wow!! Very nice!! That’s seriously one epic haul! Enjoy the goodies!
Here’s my STS
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
That’s some lovely swag and books. Looks like a VERY GOOD week for you!
My Sunday Post
I love that clock! I love Evie Seo’s shop. I’ve only purchased a phone case so far though. I need to look at some of her other items! You have a great haul this week. Enjoy!
Check out my Sunday Post