Books I got this week
I didn’t get anything this week. Too much Christmas spending to be done!
Posts on the blog:
- [8 Dec] The Calling by Kelley Armstrong ★★★
- [10 Dec] Books I’m DYING to Read but Haven’t Been Able to Get to Yet
- [11 Dec] Life of a Blogger: Skyrim
- [12 Dec] Linger by Maggie Stiefvater ★★★★
- [13 Dec] 2015 Prequel & Sequel Challenge Sign Ups
- [14 Dec] Heartbeat Weekly (44)
Favorite posts this week:
- Stephanie @ Chasm of Books explains why you shouldn’t use CAPTCHA
- Becca @ Pivot Book Reviews ponders whether books should have a recap section (YES. I am so down with this!)
- Hazel @ Utterly Bookish thinks that blogging how you want and why is important
- Melissa @ Writer Grrl Reads doesn’t want to force herself to read anymore
The 2015 Prequel and Sequel Challenge is open for sign ups!
What I’ve been up to this week:
Trying to get some Christmas gifts together! I have NINE packages to mail out tomorrow morning. It’s crazy. Some of them are giveaway books, so if you’ve won anything from me in the past month (or two…*coughs*), it’s coming soon I promise! I haven’t had the time to get to the post office lately, and when I tried on Friday the line was all the way out the door and there wasn’t a single place to park. *sighs* Hopefully if I go early tomorrow it won’t be so bad.
What’s in your mailbox, loverlies? Link me up!
Well at least your TBR pile didn’t suffer from any additions! Hope you enjoy your reads for the week!
Here’s my STS
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
Oh mannn, Christmas is really approaching fast. Putting together gifts is hard. I’m not much of a present-giver, so it’s so stressful.
I hope you beat the rush! :)
Good luck with those Christmas gifts! I have most of mine, but I bought all my presents on the 23rd last year, so… :D
I don’t have an STS post, but this post has a picture of the books I got.
Thanks for sharing your favorite posts, I always discover something good. :)