Books I got this week
I didn’t get anything this week. Too much Christmas spending to be done!
Posts on the blog:
- [8 Dec] The Calling by Kelley Armstrong ★★★
- [10 Dec] Books I’m DYING to Read but Haven’t Been Able to Get to Yet
- [11 Dec] Life of a Blogger: Skyrim
- [12 Dec] Linger by Maggie Stiefvater ★★★★
- [13 Dec] 2015 Prequel & Sequel Challenge Sign Ups
- [14 Dec] Heartbeat Weekly (44)
Favorite posts this week:
- Stephanie @ Chasm of Books explains why you shouldn’t use CAPTCHA
- Becca @ Pivot Book Reviews ponders whether books should have a recap section (YES. I am so down with this!)
- Hazel @ Utterly Bookish thinks that blogging how you want and why is important
- Melissa @ Writer Grrl Reads doesn’t want to force herself to read anymore
What I’ve been up to this week:
Trying to get some Christmas gifts together! I have NINE packages to mail out tomorrow morning. It’s crazy. Some of them are giveaway books, so if you’ve won anything from me in the past month (or two…*coughs*), it’s coming soon I promise! I haven’t had the time to get to the post office lately, and when I tried on Friday the line was all the way out the door and there wasn’t a single place to park. *sighs* Hopefully if I go early tomorrow it won’t be so bad.
What’s in your mailbox, loverlies? Link me up!