Books I got this week
From the library:
- Empire of Night by Kelley Armstrong
- The Replaced by Kimberly Derting
- Until the Beginning by Amy Plum
- Willowgrove by Kathleen Peacock
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter
- Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- “Professional Bookworm” mug from Bookworm Boutique
Posts on the blog:
- Review: The Cage by Megan Shepherd ★★★★
- Upcoming & Optioned YA Book to Movie Adaptations
- Mini Review: The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker ★★★★
- Review: 5 to 1 by Holly Bodger ★★½
- Review: Seriously Wicked by Tina Connolly ★★★★
- Heartbeat Weekly (63): New Items in My Etsy Shop!
What I’ve been up to this week:
Work, work, and more work! The other girl that does double shifts went on a trip this weekend and I covered her, so I was working 4 doubles this week. Three of them in a row – I did 12 hours Thursday, 12 Friday, and 10 Saturday. I am SO dead today!
I’ve been a little stressed lately because Chase raised my mortgage $90. Apparently my escrow account was $550 behind (fun stuff – yay for being an adult). And they didn’t feel it necessary to send me a notice so thank goodness I actually opened my mortgage statement – usually I don’t even look at it because everything is automatic. $90 is a really big deal to me right now. Thankfully my boss is giving me a few extra hours per week to help, but it’s still going to be really tight. =/ If you currently live with your parents, SAVE. YOUR. MONEY. Seriously. I wish someone had told me that when I was 21. Where did all that money go? I regret wasting so much of it.
New items up in my Etsy shop!
The green dragon has sold already, but the rest are still available! See them on Etsy