Okay, so remember last week when I did the Taylor Swift book tag (cringes), and joked that the concept was cool, but it’d be better if it was Avenged? Well, I started pondering their song names and realized it wouldn’t be all that hard to come up with. So, here it is…a book tag for people like me, who like their music a little stronger!
Inspired by the Taylor Swift book tag, originally posted by The Book Life
- Nightmare – your favorite horror book
- A Little Piece of Heaven – a book you have a love/hate relationship with
- Not Ready to Die– a series you don’t want to end
- Burn it Down – a book you hated that everyone else loved
- Hail to the King – your favorite author
- The Wicked End – a book with a killer cliffhanger
- Seize the Day – a book that made you thankful for your life
- Until the End – your favorite BFFs
- Danger Line – a book with a lot of action
- City of Evil – your favorite dystopian
- Shattered by Broken Dreams – a book that crushed your soul
- Darkness Surrounding – a book with a dark MC or antihero
Holy wow, this book rocked! This is the only horror that I genuinely loved, all the way through. The only other horror I’ve ever truly liked was The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey, and even that had some rocky spots due to being Historical and sounding like a dictionary.
Man. THAT COVER. It seriously kills me that I didn’t like it. Especially since I was loving it in the beginning!
As I write this post, I’m in the middle of In the Afterlight. I DON’T WANT TO FINISH IT. 1) I’m scared of how it will end, and 2) I love this series sooo much!
I despised this book. I wanted to set this book on fire. I seriously can’t understand why everyone loved this so much…it has a 4.11 average Goodreads rating, for crying out loud! Every time I see another glowing review for this book, I want to spoon my eyes out.
Julie Kagawa! (My favorite YA author, anyway. Favorite Adult author is Karen Marie Moning)
To this day, I have yet to read a cliffhanger that was as awful and panic-inducing as this one was. (Not to mention I had to wait an entire YEAR to find out what happened!!)
This book is so beautiful! It really made me reflect on the things I have.
Yukiko and Buruu are and will forever be my favorite friendship! Their bond is so freaking beautiful!
Pirates and treasure maps and booby traps, oh my!
Hands down, no other dystopian will ever compare.
Yep. Like a grape. I still haven’t recovered…
Adelina is so wonderfully dark! I love it!
- Nova @ Out of Time (because she started it)
- Rosie @ Rosie Reads
- Amanda @ Hell-Bent to Read
- Rosie @ Eat Read Glam
- Kate @ Books Under Blankets
- Anyone else who likes A7X :D