See the full list of topics HERE.
Last week’s topic: Tattoos
This week’s topic: Quirks
Topic suggested by someone anonymous
A peculiar behavioral habit.
Honestly, I don’t have many weird habits. I had trouble thinking of the few I have!
- I hate the sound and feel of feet (or hands) rubbing on carpet. It’s like nails on a chalkboard to me and it actually makes me gag.
- I have a thing about ice in drinks – I never put ice in any drink, ever. I will always ask for “no ice” at restaurants.
- I like to pick out all the smushy fries and throw away the crunchy ones.
- When I have multiple things on my plate, they all have to be separated. I don’t like my food to touch. (Notice how these are all food things, ha!)
- I hate orange and everything about it. The color, the smell, and the flavor. I wouldn’t particularly consider this a quirk, but most people I tell find it strange!
- I refuse to wear shorts, or anything above the knee, out in public.
That’s all I got. I probably have more than that, but I can’t think of them!
Next week’s topic: Favorite outings
Your turn! Make your own post telling everyone about your quirks and link up :)