To be honest, I rarely ever watch TV. In fact, the only time I ever watch it anymore is when my parents are watching and I’m sitting on the couch working on the computer. I have a major commitment issue when it comes to shows! I’ll start watching something, then after a couple of episodes, I just….stop watching. Not because I don’t like the shows, because I do…I just forget to watch them. And then I stop thinking about them. I’m definitely more of a movie person (favorite movies is the topic in a couple of weeks)!
In the past year I’ve started Lost Girl, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Revolution, and Sleepy Hollow. Other shows I’ve started and not finished: Justified, Dexter (watched the first season and LOVED it, but never continued), House. I have finished NONE of those. The only show I’ve been able to tune into for a full season in years is Once Upon a Time. And I’ve even slacked on that one this season! I watched the first two seasons religiously, then this season I missed one episode, got behind, and never…caught..…up. It’s terrible, really. But there HAVE been shows I’ve enjoyed in the past, and watched all the time when I actually had time to watch them (like, back in high school when I didn’t have a job or a blog). Here are a few of my old faves:
- Invasion (they ran one season with an awful cliffhanger and never continued)
- Viva La Bam
- Cartoons like Invader Zim (FAVE!), Tom & Jerry, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed Edd & Eddy, Teen Titans, X-Men Evolution, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
- Anime like Inuyasha, Escaflowne, Trigun, Rurouni Kenshin, Tenchi Muyo, and Outlaw Star
- Wrestling – Raw, Smackdown, & TNA. I used to be really into it and watched it with my dad every week!
- The Golden Girls. That may sound weird, but I love that show! It’s hilarious!
Now, like I said, I only watch TV when my parents have it on. Shows I tend to listen to just because they’re watching:
- Pawn Stars & American Pickers
- Western shows like Bonanza, The Rifleman, and Gunsmoke
- Wrestling still, when my dad watches it
- Those shows where people survive out in the freezing Alaskan wilderness, I don’t even know what they’re called lol!
Do I like these shows? Mostly I don’t really care too much. I do enjoy Bonanza just a teensy bit, and same with Pawn Stars because the guys in it crack me up! I do like wrestling still, but I haven’t followed the wrestlers in a long time so I have no clue who’s doing what anymore O_O
Your turn! Make your own post telling everyone about TV shows you watch and link up! I encourage you all to participate ;)
Ideally, I want this to become meme style with many other bloggers participating so we can learn more about as many bloggers as possible! I’m sure it will take some time, but I hope you guys will be interested in joining.