- Octavia @ Read.Sleep.Repeat. talks about censorship in YA
- Melanie @ YA Midnight Reads tells us how she comments
- Asti @ A Bookish Heart admits she’s full of blogging fail (I know the feeling!!)
- Ashley @ Nose Graze tells us her blogging goals and resolutions for 2014
- Kelley @ Another Novel Read talks about book girlfriends
- Mel @ The Daily Prophecy discusses growing up as a reader
- Kelly @ Effortlessly Reading asks do you speed read?
- Miranda @ Tempest Books makes a list of 100 books to read before she dies
My absolute favorite post I read this week was posted by Mickey @ I’m a Book Shark on her personal blog: A very thought-provoking discussion about depression. If you can’t relate, the post may not be for you. But it’s what it feels like to experience depression first hand, and the thought process that goes on behind suicidal thoughts. Also, I think everyone should watch the video that she links in her post because it’s very positive and motivational and kind of emulates how I’ve been feeling lately, and I really needed that!
What’s in your mailbox, loverlies? Link me up!
Avalon and Fracture Me look so pretty! I heard FM isn’t really good though :/
Happy reading and Merry Christmas, Jessi! <33
OOh nice! I got Throne of Glass this week too! My bestie bought it for me for Christmas! Happy Reading!
Here’s my STS
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
Throne of glass <3 Avalon looks good and I will be reading the Incarnate series somewhere in January (I hope..) Happy reading and Merry Christmas!
Ah, Throne of Glass. LOVE that book! I’m interested to see what you think of Avalon – I’m still undecided whether or not I’m going to read it.
Ooooh! Avalon :DD You enjoyed it, didn’t you? :) I thought it was awesome!! :D And I know Sci-Fi is your thing, so I hope you enjoy it :D I’m so glad your Life Of A Blogger feature has kicked off really well!! :) I missed 2, but I’m going to do the one about my favorite TV shows soon, though I’m 14 and don’t have my Significant Other yet, so heehee… I’ll have to wait for a few years!! Happy Reading and Merry Christmas <33
Infinite! I cannot wait! :D
Here’s Mine @ Pinkindle
Whee I hope you enjoy Throne of Glass! That cover is so much prettier than the original American cover in my opinion. And the covers for Jodi Meadows’ books have always been gorgeous <3
Happy reading and I hope you have a great holiday, Jessi!