- Octavia @ Read.Sleep.Repeat. talks about censorship in YA
- Melanie @ YA Midnight Reads tells us how she comments
- Asti @ A Bookish Heart admits she’s full of blogging fail (I know the feeling!!)
- Ashley @ Nose Graze tells us her blogging goals and resolutions for 2014
- Kelley @ Another Novel Read talks about book girlfriends
- Mel @ The Daily Prophecy discusses growing up as a reader
- Kelly @ Effortlessly Reading asks do you speed read?
- Miranda @ Tempest Books makes a list of 100 books to read before she dies
My absolute favorite post I read this week was posted by Mickey @ I’m a Book Shark on her personal blog: A very thought-provoking discussion about depression. If you can’t relate, the post may not be for you. But it’s what it feels like to experience depression first hand, and the thought process that goes on behind suicidal thoughts. Also, I think everyone should watch the video that she links in her post because it’s very positive and motivational and kind of emulates how I’ve been feeling lately, and I really needed that!
What’s in your mailbox, loverlies? Link me up!