Okay, how many times have I said, “Ohh I need to read this so bad!” and I put it off….and put it off….and a year passes and I STILL haven’t read it. So this challenge is perfect!
*Books must be published BEFORE January 1, 2014.
My goal: 20 books
Instead of taking the time to list all the books I’d like to read, I just made a Goodreads shelf for the challenge.
- Review: Angelfall by Susan Ee
- Review: Afterglow by Karsten Knight
- Review: The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
- Review: Coda by Emma Trevayne
- Review: Venom by Fiona Paul
- Review: Immortal City by Scott Speer
- Review: Champion by Marie Lu
- Review: Sanctum by Sarah Fine
- Review: The Farm by Emily McKay
- Review: A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- Review: Lockdown by Alexander Gordon Smith
- Review: Written in Red by Anne Bishop
- Audiobook Review: The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
- Review: The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
- Review: Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Review: The Calling by Kelley Armstrong
- Review: Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
- Review: Prophecy by Ellen Oh
- Review: The Rising by Kelley Armstrong
- Review: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Oh, now THIS is an excellent idea. You can totally count me in.
Read Anna and the French Kiss first or maybe Tiger Lily.
Maybe I should be doing a challenge like this one just to keep me on track for next year. I have sooo many books on my shelf that were released before now and I just keep putting it off because of all the review books I have on my plate. Good luck, Jessi! And Merry Christmas :)
Exactly! I feel like I forget about all of the old ones I used to be excited for. Merry Christmas Leeny :)
Haha this was basically what I did this year. Lots of 2012 and 2014 vs new debuts. Hehe. I love it! I’m so in!!!
:D MERRY CHRISTMAS NATOR TWINSIES!!
I am so going to sign up for this!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
Oh, hope you have fun with this one, Jessi! I’m doing a variation on it to try to tackle some “me” books, too.