Have you noticed that the longer you’ve been blogging about books, the more books that get added to your TBR pile? And that all those pretty, sparkly, new books grab your attention first, leaving sequels to other series sitting on the pile for longer and longer?
- It would be good if you had a blog to post reviews, or you can be a Goodreads Member and post your reviews on the site.
- The book must be a sequel – it can be any # in the series, just not the first book. Prequels can count if they came out AFTER the first one in the series. You can do e-books, even ARCs or e-galleys, as well as good old fashioned books. And, I’ll even let you count the little 1.5 novellas that are often published as e-books only.
- The deadline to sign up and participate is September 15th.
- You must post on your blog an entry that has a list of the sequels you’re planning to read, but it doesn’t have to be complete, or you could even just post your goal, do you plan to read 8, or more? You can always go back as the month proceeds and enter the books as you read and review them.
To read and review a minimum of 4 sequels between the dates of September 1st and 30th, 2012.
Since I’m participating in another monthly challenge as well as Random Reads, I’m setting my goal for 5 sequels (for now). Here are my picks:
- Just for Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
- Embers and Echoes by Karsten Knight
- Changeling by Yasmine Galenorn
- Supernaturally by Kiersten White