Tomorrow marks ONE WHOLE YEAR for Auntie Spinelli Reads! I can’t believe it!! The time has gone by so fast, and it has really been a fantastic year. I’m so glad I stumbled on the world of book blogging, and I look forward to many more years of it (hopefully!). I have met so many wonderful people and had so many great opportunities!
So ASR has gone through a lot of design changes. What can I say? I get bored easily >.<
After the discovery of Artisteer
My first attempt at vector design
- First blog post: First Blog! XD
- First book review: Frost by Marianna Baer
- First comment: on Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Made Me Feel Strong Emotion (not til 11/1!)
- First blog tour: Pledged by Gwynneth White
- First manga review: Demon Love Spell, Vol. 1
- First rant review: As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott
- First ebook received for review: Ripple by Cidney Swanson (enjoyed it!)
- First requested paper ARC received: Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway (reading now!)
- First approved NetGalley request: The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry (couldn’t get into it)
- First approved Edelweiss request: Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard (it was ok)
- First Waiting on Wednesday: City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
- First TGIF: Which books opened you to a new genre?
- First Follow Friday: Favorite bands/singers
- First mailbox post: In My Mailbox (1)
- First cover reveal: City of Lost Souls
- First author interview: Gwynneth White (Pledged)
Stats for the past year
36, 702 pageviews (Blogger)
1,207 GFC followers
128 NB followers
68 RSS subscribers
955 twitter followers
664 facebook likes
1,000 Goodreads friends
64 Goodreads followers
All covers linked to my review.
ONE $10 gift card to either Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
1. As this is out of my own pocket, you must be a follower to enter.
2. Contest open internationally as gift card will be sent by email.
3. Please read the Rafflecopter directions carefully. I do check them, and faked entries will be deleted.
4. After the giveaway is over, I will notify the winner by email and they will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Blogiversary button code:
Congrats on the one year! You’ve really accomplished a lot. I love the new you. She even has the same smirk as your “about me” photo. :)
(Book Sniffers Anonymous)
Happy Blogoversary. (Totally a word!) I haven’t even hit my 6 month mark. I hope when I get to where you are, I’ll have accomplished as much. Good for you! And I like the changes. I haven’t changed my blog much, but I’m someone that changes my hair color a lot and has to write with a different colored pen each day. Trust me I get it! Thanks for the giveaway! :D
I’m loving the new look! Happy Blogoversary! :)
Christina K. in the rafflecopter
It’s awesome to see how your blog developed – very neat and it must give you a huge sense of achievement:)
The new design is awesome:)
Thank you and congrats:)
i’ve also celebrated my first blogoversary this month but your stats are really better than mine^^
Congrats and i wish you a lot of sucess in teh future
I really like how you recapped all of the awesome things you have done, read, and reviewed on your blog — especially the pie chart! So cooL!
I should’ve done this with the firsts for my blogoversary! Lol. I loved reading your first post.
oh, and thank you for the giveaway!
Happy Blogoversary! I just read your first post with a comment (on emotional books). There were some good ones in there. The Hunger Games definitely bring out some strong emotions for me every time I read them. I tend to be more of a crier when I read, though.
Congrats again and thanks for the giveaway!
Happy Blogoversary! I love your post, it looks like it took a lot of work! And I do love your latest blog design. I’d love to do some more updating on mine, just don’t know how to, or don’t have the money to pay someone right now.
I like your timeline of your old blog layouts. Love the new look!
Happy 1 Year Blogoversary! Such an epic milestone! I enjoyed seeing the various blog designs you’ve had and all the books you’ve reviewed (wow!). I hope the coming year is even better for you!
Love the transformation! You have made some great reviews!
Happy One Year Blogoversary!Congratulations! :)
YAY GEO!! Happy Blogoversary girlfriend! Love your stuff. :D You’ve grown so well and I love to see what every new post brings. Rock on that design stuff as well. lol. :D Your blog is GORG.
<3 Inky@ Book Haven Extraordinaire
Congrats on the anniversary! It’s pretty amazing how many changes can occur in one year! :)
Happy blogoversary!!! Keep up the great work :)
~Lesley D @ Lesley’s Reading Heaven
I am in love with your mini books, showing what you’ve read this past year! It would make one awesome desktop wallpaper :D
Congrats on the blogoversary!
Congratulations! Thanks for the awesome giveaway! :D
Happy Happy Blogoversary
Happy Blogoversary! It is always fun to see how blogs change over time and congratulations on the growth you have made!
Wow, that is a lot of reviews – no wonder the page took so long to load! I loved seeing how the blog has changed over time, that was a really cool feature I haven’t seen anywhere else.
Congrats on the blogoversary!
Congrats on your 1 year Blogversary!! I wish you many more! :D That is a lot different blog designs and I liked all of them but this new has to the best yet!
Congratulations! I think it’s crazy how many reviews you’re able to do. Crazy in a good way obviously. This is a really cool retrospective on the past year.