- Strange the Dreamer scarf & Muse gloves from Storiarts
- As Travars booksleeve from Baby My Book
- Manon & Abraxos print designed by Gabriella Bujdoso
- Enamel pins from Iron & Ink designs
- Red Rising mugs by Creative Leigh Crafts
- Welcome Muggles doormat from A Little Tinsel
- Gringotts coin set (Amazon)
- Potions master candle My Weekend is Booked
- The Thirteen pin from Fable & Black
- Playing card bookmarks from Keeper of the Suns
What bookish merch is on the top of your wishlist?
I’ve never seen the Gringotts coin set before but it looks so cool now I want it too!
I totally need the muggle doormat! My list consisted of all things Harry Potter!
Oooh very nice!!! I love the gloves! I got a pair of those maybe 2 Christmases ago! I’m a big fan of enamel pins and book sleeves, naturally! And ooh the Harry Potter Gringotts set! I finally tracked that down when I was at Universal last month! The first time around I didn’t know where to look, after researching I knew where to go for this last time! I’m a big coin dork, but not in the monetary sense! LOL! Great items! I hope you’re able to acquire them all some day soon!
Here’s my Tuesday Post
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
I love these ideas! I always want bookish merch for the holidays but it can be SO overwhelming to figure out what to ask for, there’s so many great shops and items out there!