4 week haul
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken, SIGNED (Books of Wonder)
January OwlCrate – Magic theme
- Worlds of Ink and Shadow by Lena Coakley
- Paper doll
- Harry Potter Funko Pop! vinyl
- Throne of Glass Print from Evie’s Society6
- Raven Boys bookmark from Evie
- Patronus chapstick (chocolate mint)
January Fandom of the Month – Death eater theme
- Bellatrix Lestrange minimalist magnet from HalfBloodPrints
- “Have you seen this wizard?” compact mirror
- Horcrux bracelet
- Death eater earrings
- “We’ve all got both light and dark inside us” goodie bag
I’ve been a member of Fandom of the Month for 8 months and I can honestly say that this box is my absolute favorite of them all! (I also missed the HG one *sobs*) I love the earrings SO much, and I’ve been wanting a bracelet or something with all the horcrux charms on it. The mirror is so cute, too!
Posts on the blog:
I’ll be hosting the Love for Books Readathon here in a couple of weeks, stay tuned!
What I’ve been up to this week:
Drowning in stress? It seems like everything is kind of piling on top of my shoulders right now. I won’t go into detail, but I’ve just been trying to keep my head above water right now. I’m looking at a possible major change in my job situation, tax time is looming over my head, and a few other things that I don’t care to talk about on here. I’m kind of just surviving day to day at this point!
I’ve been mostly fine though, other than having a rough couple of weeks. I have faith and confidence that everything is going to work out, and things will get better soon!
Adventures on Bookstagram
I really like the idea of highlighting my top posts for the week here on the blog, too, so I’m going to start doing that in my weekly recaps (if I can actually freaking do them every week…).
I reached 9k followers on Instagram recently! Eeep!!