Last week’s topic: Scars
This week’s topic: Bad Habits
Topic suggested by Asti @ Oh, the Books!
Oh good lord, I have so many of those lol!
- Swearing, duh, I curse like a fucking sailor
- Playing with my hair. Seriously I can’t sit still, and I find myself doing this without even knowing. In fact, I do it so much that my hand starts cramping. I CAN’T STOP.
- Not answering text messages. I have a terrible habit of reading a text message, leaving it with the intent to answer later, and completely forgetting…
- Drinking Mountain Dew like it’s water (I’ve been better about this lately)
- Not drinking enough water (or any, most days)
- Going to bed too late when I have to get up early
- Spending money on shit I don’t need, then putting the necessities (gas, food) on the credit card because I run out of money by the end of the pay period
- Eating too much junk food because it’s easily accessible
- Tossing stuff on the table/couch/floor instead of putting it away
- Skipping the gym – I’ve gained 15 pounds in the last year D:
- Getting on Twitter when I have things to get done
- Throwing trash on the floor of my car because my trash is overflowing
- Letting the dishes pile up instead of washing them every night
- (see a trend here?)
- Being lazy in general!!!!
I’m seriously working on the lazy/unhealthy bits this year. I have a wedding coming up that I need to be in shape for! As for going to bed too late and swearing, I’ll probably never stop doing those ;)