See the full list of topics HERE.
Last week’s topic: Introvert or extrovert?
To be honest, I don’t have any guilty pleasures. I don’t watch soap operas (I hate them, actually) or read steamy novels.
There’s things I like that could probably be considered guilty pleasures, because they might make most people feel guilty. But I have no shame haha! Here are a few:
- Boy bands. I still love listening to old Backstreet Boys songs! And I still know all the lyrics! While they’re my favorite, I do like N*SYNC too; and I don’t really see the problem with One Direction, even though I don’t actually listen to them (except for that one song What Makes You Beautiful…I like that song *shrugs*). And NO, I don’t like Justin Bieber. Thank you very much.
- Hello Kitty. I looove Hello Kitty things…I collect them! I have all kinds of mugs and stuffed animals; as well as a clock, a backpack, a lunchbox, a blanket, a hat & gloves, and a calendar. I’m sure there are others, but I can’t think of them off the top of my head.
- Anime. Some people find it dorky, but I enjoy watching anime! I don’t watch as much as I used to, but I love shows like Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Trigun, and Outlaw Star. And I love listening to the music!
- Classical. Most people give me the People’s Eyebrow when I tell them I love Mozart, but oh well!
- Sweets. I have a major sweet tooth, and I love eating stuff like cinnamon rolls, donuts, cookies, and Little Debbie cakes. I used to be much worse, but lately I’ve been trying to cut back on that stuff. This actually goes for junk food in general, though!
- Up until last month, Mountain Dew. I used to drink 2-3 cans a day! At the beginning of the year, I decided to cut it out. I still drink one every once in a while, but for the most part I quit.
- Disney Movies. I looove them! I think most of you can agree, am I right?
That’s all I can think of, and again, I don’t feel guilty about any of those! I’m proud to be a nerd ;D
Your turn! Make your own post telling everyone about your guilty pleasures and link up :)
Next week’s topic: Camping