Full list of Life of a Blogger topics.
Last week’s topic: Most prized possession
This week’s topic: Scents
Topic suggested by Anonymous
Scents I love
- My absolute favorite smell EVER is Cool Water cologne! I love that smell so freaking much!!
- Ed Hardy perfume (the regular, not the Hearts and Daggers crap) – my favorite!
- Certain food smells; like fresh baked cookies, garlic bread, and 99% of the meals my fiancé makes (he’s an amazing cook!)
- I’m one of those weirdos that loves the smell of gasoline fumes
- Yankee’s lavender vanilla candles. BEST. CANDLE. EVERRR.
- Grimeinator dog shampoo
- Cocoa butter kiss deodorant by Secret Scent Expressions
- Penicillin (or was it Amoxicillin?). You know, the pink antibiotic we used to get as kids? It tasted awesome too. Why can’t adults have that?! :(
- And this is really weird, but Duralactin, a joint med for dogs, smells AMAZING. It smells like vanilla, which isn’t really all that special, but every time I give it to a dog I want to eat one!
Scents I hate
- Campfire. HORRENDOUS. Seriously. I hate when I’ve been near a fire and then my clothes reek of it.
- Fresh rain. Stinky!
- Pine trees – my mom LOVES this smell and I’ve never been able to understand it.
- Eucalyptus. It’s not so much that it’s a bad smell, but it bugs the crap out of my poor nose!
- Cooked broccoli. EW.
I’m not going to include the obvious bad smells that no one in their right mind would like (i.e. poop, vomit, BO, garbage, sauerkraut, etc.) :p
I also love Davidoff, but the one for woman, at least that is the one I use for me :)
How can you not like the smell of fresh rain?
I love it!! I love for it!!
And campfires? I love those too :P
As soon as you mentioned pink stuff I remembered a horrible childhood memory were I had to drink Penicillin every morning during breakfast and it was so gross and I was allergic for it. We called it “the pink drink” actually that sounds funnier in english then in dutch. I think it was some kind of test to see if I was allergic or not and I might need sugery, but the problem went away by itself. Okay sorry that was random.
I hate campfire smell as well, but I lvoe the smell pine trees, I actually love the smell of almost al trees. It makes em feel at ease. I also love the smell of fresh baked cookies or cinnamon. I like the smell of fresh rain, it smells fresh and reminds me of vacations when I was a child. I agree with you on coconut, it smells nice. But I can’t understand how you can like the smell of gasoline fumes, blegh!
My sister LOVES pine trees and I just don’t get it at all! It’s a constant fight in our house when she tries to bring those nasty pinecones in during the holidays.
I love the smell of rain, but only if it’s on a day that I can be in my house and just chill all day. Any other time and the scent just pisses me off because it complicates everything xD
I love the smell of gasoline!! My boyfriend is a mechanic and he always apologizes for smelling like gas but I’m like “don’t you dare shower, get over here lover boy!” Hahahaha, true love right? ;)
Hehe, I also love the smell of gasoline! Weirdos unite!
I love the smell of coconut too, even if I don’t like to eat it! And vanilla anything! Yum!
Penicillin/Amoxicillin?! Really? I’ve never smelled it, since I never could take it due to being highly allergic. I do quite enjoy the smell and taste of NyQuil though, so I suppose I can understand the appeal. :)
I simply couldn’t leave your site prior to suggesting that I actually
enjoyed the standard information an individual
supply to your visitors? Is gonna be again steadily in order to inspect new posts
Aaaha this post is hilarious!! :D And I have a friend who like you likes the smell of gasoline. He thinks it smells like power. Haha.
Love you girl! Been a long time but I still read your blog!! :D