Last week’s topic: Most prized possession
This week’s topic: Scents
Topic suggested by Anonymous
Scents I love
- My absolute favorite smell EVER is Cool Water cologne! I love that smell so freaking much!!
- Ed Hardy perfume (the regular, not the Hearts and Daggers crap) – my favorite!
- Certain food smells; like fresh baked cookies, garlic bread, and 99% of the meals my fiancé makes (he’s an amazing cook!)
- I’m one of those weirdos that loves the smell of gasoline fumes
- Yankee’s lavender vanilla candles. BEST. CANDLE. EVERRR.
- Grimeinator dog shampoo
- Cocoa butter kiss deodorant by Secret Scent Expressions
- Penicillin (or was it Amoxicillin?). You know, the pink antibiotic we used to get as kids? It tasted awesome too. Why can’t adults have that?! :(
- And this is really weird, but Duralactin, a joint med for dogs, smells AMAZING. It smells like vanilla, which isn’t really all that special, but every time I give it to a dog I want to eat one!
Scents I hate
- Campfire. HORRENDOUS. Seriously. I hate when I’ve been near a fire and then my clothes reek of it.
- Fresh rain. Stinky!
- Pine trees – my mom LOVES this smell and I’ve never been able to understand it.
- Eucalyptus. It’s not so much that it’s a bad smell, but it bugs the crap out of my poor nose!
- Cooked broccoli. EW.
I’m not going to include the obvious bad smells that no one in their right mind would like (i.e. poop, vomit, BO, garbage, sauerkraut, etc.) :p