Last week I talked about sequels that didn’t live up to the first book. This week, I want to highlight a few amazing standalones that I desperately wished DID have a sequel! (Is there no middle ground?!)
- Stain – This book sent me into such a slump, it’s one of my favorites! Definitely my favorite standalone. I desperately need more of the characters and world! Words cannot describe how incredible the world is!
- Sorcery of Thorns – Another one that I desperately want more of the world and characters! I adore the concept of sentient magical grimoires. Also, Silas. MORE PLEASE.
- Sadie – I NEED ANSWERS?!?!?! View Spoiler »AND SO DOES SADIEEEE « Hide Spoiler
- Wicked Deep – I need more of that fantastic dark world!
- City of 1000 dolls – NEED MORE JERRIT NOW PLS
All of these titles are linked to my review!
Do you agree with any of these? What standalone books do you wish had a sequel?