3 week haul
- Raven Boys quote pillow from EvieBookish
- Raven Boys mugs, EvieBookish
- From the Page Harry Potter candle set: Pumpkin Pasties, Chocolate Frogs, Peppermint Toads, Bertie Botts
- Chapstick from Behind the Pages: Manon, Warner, The Darkling
- Behind the Pages bookmarks: Nevernight, The Raven Boys (not pictured)
- Candles from The Leaky Candle: The Dark One, Death Eaters
- Toothless magnetic bookmark from Magicbookmarks
- Custom handle wood-burned bookmark & Gryffindor bookmark from Novel Ink Designs
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (from Around the World ARC Tours)
- The Queen of Blood by Sarah Beth Durst (ATWAT)
- Flashfall by Jenny Moyer (ATWAT – came free w/ purchase of 2 books)
- Sailor Moon Crystal Star pocket watch from Fangirl Monthly (traded for transformation brooch)
- I’m Not Your Manic Pixie Dream Girl by Gretchen McNeil (Instagram promo)
- Seriously Shifted by Tina Connolly (Thanks Tor!!)
Posts on the blog:
I totally and epically failed at the last couple weeks of last month at blogging. I had all these plans for Horror October that never happened because I got so involved in my candle-making! (I’ll have to make a post about that, but long story short – I’ll be selling candles! Follow @novelheartbeatcreations on Instagram for updates)
Most importantly and most exciting, I’ll be attending YALLfest this weekend! HUZZAH! This will be my fourth year, and I am SO incredibly excited to be returning! I’ve been looking forward to this for months. Who else is going?! I’ve recently posted some tips for YALLfest 2016 for anyone interested!
What I’ve been up to this week:
Whew, it’s been an INSANE week. Lots of stress and lots of death and injuries, a few in my family and a few from friends’ and peers’ families. I was very happy to say goodbye to last week. Then yesterday my idiot dog chewed a hole in my wall – yes, that’s right, my dog ATE my drywall. Yay me. *heavy sigh*
Other than that, I’ve just been obsessed with candles. Like I said, I’ll have to make a post about that discussing my candle journey!
What’s in your mailbox, loverlies? Link me up!