1. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. THAT COVER THO. It’s sooo gorgeous!! Love me some high fantasy!
2. Illuminae by Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman. Um, JAY KRISTOFF. I would trade my firstborn for an ARC of anything new by Jay.
3. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. The cover is lovely, and I enjoyed Throne of Glass. I know the world will be awesome!
4. Ensnared by A.G. Howard. I love love love the Splintered series (and MORPHEUS) and I cannot wait to see how it ends!
5. Burned by Karen Marie Moning. I love anything KMM, and the Fever series is one of my all time faves!
6. Rogue by Julie Kagawa. I also love anything by Julie! I loved Talon and am excited to see what happens next :)
7. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. THAT COVER.
8. Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop. Love this series!
9. The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski. I adored The Winner’s Curse and the ending kind of broke my heart. I’m hoping for some closure in the next book!
10. Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott. MADOX. That is all.
11. A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria Schwab. Loved Vicious, I’m excited for some more darkness!
12. The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker. Again, THE COVER. So pretty! Witches, ghosts, and PIRATES?! (Oh my!)
13. The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey. Yet another gorgeous cover!! Feathers for hair and magic running through their veins? YES PLEASE.
14. Marked by Sarah Fine. I loved Sanctum and am excited to read more of Sarah’s books!
15. Liars, Inc by Paula Stokes. I adore Paula! I enjoyed Art of Lainey and am excited to read something a bit different for a change!
16. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows. Pretty cover! High fantasy! What more can a girl want?
What books are YOU most excited for in 2015?