A weekend dedicated to spiffing up our blogs!
Hosted by It’s All About Books
1. Transfer all reviews from 2012 to Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Shelfari. I’ve really been slacking.
2. Sort through giveaway entries (over 1,000 – eek!) and pick my 2 winners. Announce.
3. Change about me. Ensure it isn’t the length of a small novel.
4. Put together the March monthly recap. *cringe*
5. Look into setting up some sort of template for reviews/recaps/memes. Research programs for this – any suggestions?? Started using Evernote
6. Make a post for the Young Adult Reads group April monthly challenge, update Challenges page.
7. Make a giveaway button for all future giveaways? Picnik will not be around much longer. Boo.
8. Make header for future blog design?? Maybe. If not, find alternative to Picnik. :(
9. Basically anything else needed to be done for the blog through Picnik. Stop procrastinating!!
Possible alternatives for Picnik: Phixr, Google+ Creative Kit?
10. Make sure all reviews of galleys are posted to NetGalley.
11. Make a Books to Pine for post for April.
I think that’s it… for now. :)
Leave a Reply