Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
- Black Leviathan by Bernd Perplies: DRAGONS!! Gimme!
- The Bone Ships by R.J. Barker: ALSO DRAGONS!! Plus I’ve been wanting to read more Adult Fantasy and this one’s average Goodreads rating is super high!
- Ink in the Blood by Kim Smejkal: Tattoo magic! The concept sounds awesome!
- Woven in Moonlight by Isabel Ibanez: I found this one because my fave bookstore near me is hosting a YA panel and this author will be there, with Margaret Rogerson and Shelby Mahurin! I’m so excited!
All three of these came from recommendations for my 12 recs from 12 friends challenge hosted by @bookwormgram!
- All Systems Red by Martha Wells: recommended by Tara @spinatale – I am SO excited to read this one! Murderbot sounds awesome!
- The Lovely and the Lost by Jennifer Lynn Barnes: recommended by Christy @cbookaddiction – rescue dogs!! I’ve been wanting to branch out from fantasy, so I’m really excited to read this one!
- Well Met by Jen DeLuca: recommended by Kaitlyn @booktingles – I need to read more contemp this year, and this one sounds super fun and nerdy – Ren Faire + enemies to lovers trope?!
I used to never read graphic novels, but I took a leap on Saga and LOVED it, so I really want to read more like that!
- I Hate Fairyland: Dark humor and gore in an adult version of Alice in Wonderland!
- Animosity: Walking, talking animals rise up against humans – sounds awesome!
- Middlewest: Dark fantasy with a fox sidekick!
What recent additions to your TBR are YOU most excited for?
Ooh nice! All totally new to me reads here! I hope you enjoy them all!
Here’s my Tuesday Post
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
I’ve seen ‘Well Met’ around the blogosphere. Maybe I’ll check it out. My latest added was ‘The Starless Sea’ by Erin Morgenstern!
Ohh I want to read that one, too! I’ve heard amazing things about it!
I Hate Fairyland is one my favorite Graphic Novels!! So freaking funny! I hope you enjoy it.
I’m about halfway through and it’s hilarious! I love how gory it is!