Reanna and I are thrilled to be back again for a second year of Fur & Fangs!
The goal: Read as many werewolf and vampire books as you can. YOU set your own goal!
- This challenge will run from January 1st, 2015, until December 31st, 2015.
- Books must be started on or after January 1st, 2015 to count.
- Books can be any publication date and any genre, as long as at least the subject or one of the main characters is a vampire or werewolf.
- Any other shifter with fur can also count. (i.e. cats, tigers, bears).
- Sign ups will be open until December 1st, 2015.
- To join, add the URL of your challenge post to the linky widget. (If you’d like to wait, it’s ok to use your blog URL and send us your link when you get the post up)
- At the end of each quarter (every three months), we will post a linky for you to add your reviews to. The linky will rotate between our blogs on alternate quarters, so you can link up over at Phantasmic Reads at the end of March and September, and at Novel Heartbeat at the end of June and December.
- There will be at least one grand prize giveaway at the end of the challenge, but we will try to have some smaller giveaways throughout the year!
I did this last year, but like never updated. This year, I’ll be a much better participant, promise :)
Ha, that’s okay, we didn’t either! We really dropped the ball on hosting this year >.<
I really love this RC. But, Can I write a wrap-up to the RC in the end of this year?
You sure can!
[…] the Witches and Witchcraft Reading Challenge over at Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf and the Fur and Fangs Challenge (reading vampires and werewolves) at Novel […]
This sounds like so much fun. And it’s what I read anyways :) I’m in – a bit late but in.
[…] 2015 Fur & Fangs Reading Challenge, found at Novel Heartbeat, is another perpetual challenge that is right up my bookish alley. The challenge began January 1, […]
[…] To join, add the URL of your challenge post to the linky widget. […]