The government hasn’t officially closed down dog grooming – yet – but I anticipate it’s going to be very soon, so I’m not expecting to be able to work after this weekend. (I’m desperately hoping otherwise, but we’ll see.) And even if I do work, we’ll be SUPER slow next week anyway.
So, now is the perfect time for not one, but TWO readathons! Woo hoo!
When: March 21-22
Goal: Read for 24 hours within the span of the two day readathon
My goal: Get as close to the 24 hour mark as possible. I honestly don’t know if I can do a full 24 hours – I’ve never read that much in two days before, even with a readathon. I have trouble sitting still for that long!
Spring Into Readingathon
When: March 19-29
Goal: Read as much as you can in the week of the readathon
My goal: With the boost of 24in48, I’m hoping to finish 5 books this week!
- A book that has been collecting dust on your shelves
- A book with travel or vacation in it
- A romance or a book that involves friendship
- A book with pink and/or yellow on the cover
- A classic fairytale or a retelling
- A book with a strong female character
- Group book OR free challenge (Group book: If I’m Being Honest)
My Readathon TBR
- A book that has been collecting dust on your shelves: Renegades
- A book with travel or vacation in it: Still working on this one!
- A romance or a book that involves friendship: Tweet Cute
- A book with pink and/or yellow on the cover: DEV1AT3
- A classic fairytale or a retelling: Forest of a Thousand Lanterns
- A book with a strong female character: TRUEL1F3
- Group book OR free challenge: Race the Sands
I will likely not be able to read a separate book for each category, but those are my ideas of what to read! Some of them can count for multiple categories.
Are you participating in either of these readathons? If not, what books do you plan to read during quarantine?