The Top Ten of 2011 is a week of top ten posts highlighting favorite books, covers, and characters. To see the event, click here.
Alright, so I know I said I wasn’t going to do this one…but after finishing After Obsession I started thinking about it and realized there were more than I originally thought. So here it goes:
1. Derek Souza from the Darkest Powers trilogy
A shy yet overprotective werewolf. He has always been my favorite male from any book I’ve read and the only one that I continuously thought about long after I finished reading it.
2. Ash from The Iron Knight
1) He’s hot. 2) He has blue eyes. 3) He basically goes to Hell and back in book 4 for Meghan, all in the name of love.
3. Alan from After Obsession
Navajo heritage, football player build (umm,Taylor Lautner, anyone?) with a sensitive side.
4. Aden Stone from the Intertwined series
He has the souls of a time traveler, a necromancer, a psychic, and a guy who can possess other people’s bodies inside his head and maintains his sanity. That and he’s just plain awesome.
5. Grimalkin from the Iron Fey series
Okay, okay, so I know he’s a cat. And no, I’m not into bestiality. But he’s just so awesome and I love him so much that I had to put him in here. Because I want to pick him up and snuggle him and squeeze him (even though he’d probably claw my eyes out).
6. Adam Black from The Immortal Highlander
Tall, dark, and sexy with an eye for mischief and a soft spot for his ka-lyrra.
7. Quince from Forgive My Fins
He’s hiding a soft squishy center in that hard-ass snarky exterior.
8. Jericho Barrons from the Fever series
Alright so he’s mostly a frustrating, sarcastic jackass but you just can’t help but adore him.
9. Clayton Danvers from The Women of the Otherworld
Another overprotective werewolf. With a dry sense of humor and a southern drawl ;)
10. Drustan MacKeltar from Kiss of the Highlander
As you can see, Karen knows how to write great men. He’s Scottish…need I say more?
Sam from the Wolves of Mercy Falls
What can I say, I have a thing for werewolves.